At Adult & Teen Challenge Pacific Northwest, our Focus is first and foremost, Putting Hope Within Reach for Every Addict. That mission has not changed, and will not change during these difficult times. It will, however, include safeguards.
- Our men’s, women’s, and adolescent campuses across the region will not be closing.
- If you or a loved one are hoping to enter one of our programs, please continue to use our intake number (877-302-7149), or complete the form found in the “Get Help Now” section of our website. In light of the escalating Covid-19 situation, there are some additional safeguards necessary before we intake a new student.
- We have implemented best practices using guidelines established with the WHO, the CDC, and other regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
- maintaining stock of sanitizer, training on hand washing, and increasing frequency of cleaning surfaces throughout all of our properties
- requesting that students and staff refrain from hand shaking, and other practices related to social distancing where possible
- allowing staff to work remotely if they feel unwell in any way
- restricting travel and postponing meetings
- amending these policies where needed as we have more information and guidance from health authorities
One of our core values as an organization is Stewardship: Managing God’s Resources with Excellence. We are committed to this value as we walk through these difficult times. Please send any Covid-19 related questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.